This is a review about CHRNB2, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using CHRNB2 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited CHRNB2 antibody.
CHRNB2 synonym: EFNL3; nAChRB2; acetylcholine receptor, nicotinic, beta 2 (neuronal); beta2 human neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor; cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, beta polypeptide 2 (neuronal); neuronal acetylcholine receptor subunit beta-2; neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor beta 2
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology CHRNB2 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology antibody H92 (rabbit anti-nAChR beta2 subunit targeting amino acids 342 433) was used in immunoprecipitation to isolate the receptor protein nAChR from human SH-EP1 cells. (catalog: sc-11372) ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology nAChR beta2 antibody was used in western blot in order to study the role of nAChR in the pathogenesis of choroidal neovascularization (CNV)ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||CHRNB2 antibody|
Table 1. CHRNB2 antibody western blot.
Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank
- Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank rat monoclonal anti-nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs) beta2 antibody Mab270 was used in immunocytochemistry to study the effect of ubiquilin-1 on neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.ncbi, more
- Imran M. Khan (University of California, San Diego) rabbit polyclonal nAChR beta2 subunit antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to further characterize intrathecal (IT) delivery of nicotinic agonists.ncbi, more
|supplier||num||reagent link||cited catalog|
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||CHRNB2 antibody||sc-11372|
Table 2. CHRNB2 antibody immunoprecipitation.
Table 3. CHRNB2 antibody immunohistochemistry.
|Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank||1|
Table 4. CHRNB2 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Katsuji Kiuchi et al. (2008). "Mecamylamine suppresses Basal and nicotine-stimulated choroidal neovascularization".PMID 18385094
- Imran M Khan et al. (2008). "Elimination of rat spinal substance P receptor bearing neurons dissociates cardiovascular and nocifensive responses to nicotinic agonists".PMID 18037142
- Mary Beth Ficklin et al. (2005). "Ubiquilin-1 regulates nicotine-induced up-regulation of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors".PMID 16091357
- Yen Ping Kuo et al. (2005). "Roles for nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunit large cytoplasmic loop sequences in receptor expression and function".PMID 15833891