This is a review about CHRM3, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using CHRM3 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited CHRM3 antibody.
CHRM3 synonym: EGBRS; HM3; acetylcholine receptor, muscarinic 3; m3 muscarinic receptor; muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M3
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology CHRM3 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-m3 muscarinic receptor antibody was used in western blot to detect m3 muscarinic receptor in human SK-N-SH neuroblastoma Cells, and in immunocytochemistry to detect the localization of m3 muscarinic receptor in human SK-N-SH Cellsncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat anti-muscarinic receptor M3 (epitope corresponding to the C-terminal region) antibody was used in western blot to study the differential regulation of endothelin-1 synthesis and secretion in ARPE-19 by cholinergics and TNF-alpha.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology muscarinic receptor M3 antibody was used in western blot and immunocytochemistry to study its expression in the human heartncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||3||CHRM3 antibody|
Table 1. CHRM3 antibody western blot.
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||CHRM3 antibody|
Table 2. CHRM3 antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Juliana S Popova et al. (2004). "Clathrin-mediated endocytosis of m3 muscarinic receptors. Roles for Gbetagamma and tubulin".PMID 15117940
- Santosh Narayan et al. (2003). "Endothelin-1 synthesis and secretion in human retinal pigment epithelial cells (ARPE-19): differential regulation by cholinergics and TNF-alpha".PMID 14578413
- H Wang et al. (2001). "Expression of multiple subtypes of muscarinic receptors and cellular distribution in the human heart".PMID 11306684