This is a review about CENPE, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using CENPE antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited CENPE antibody.
CENPE synonym: CENP-E; KIF10; PPP1R61; Centromere autoantigen E (312kD); centromere-associated protein E; kinesin family member 10; kinesin-related protein CENPE; protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 61
AbcamAbcam CENPE product
- Abcam monoclonal anti-CENP-E antibody was used to perform immunoblotting in order to study the critical effect of Pcid2 on B cell survival through the regulation of MAD2 expression.ncbi, more
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology CENPE product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology goat anti-CenpE antibody (1:200) was used in immunocytochemistry in order to study the hSpindly-mediated dynein functions and the role of KT dynein in spindle orientation.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz anti-CENP-E antibody was used to perform western blot in order to study the roles of Nup153 plays in mitosis.ncbi, more
- Dr. Lee H. Wong (University of Melbourne) rabbit polyclonal CENPE antibody was used in western blot to study the role of centromere RNA during the assembly of nucleoproteins at the nucleolus and centromerencbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||1||CENPE antibody|
Table 2. CENPE antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Teruo Nakaya et al. (2010). "Critical role of Pcid2 in B cell survival through the regulation of MAD2 expression".PMID 20870947
- Ying Wai Chan et al. (2009). "Mitotic control of kinetochore-associated dynein and spindle orientation by human Spindly".PMID 19468067
- Douglas R Mackay et al. (2009). "The nucleoporin Nup153 has separable roles in both early mitotic progression and the resolution of mitosis".PMID 19158386
- Lee H Wong et al. (2007). "Centromere RNA is a key component for the assembly of nucleoproteins at the nucleolus and centromere".PMID 17623812