This is a review about CENPE, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using CENPE antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited CENPE antibody.
CENPE synonym: CENP-E; KIF10; PPP1R61; Centromere autoantigen E (312kD); centromere-associated protein E; kinesin family member 10; kinesin-related protein CENPE; protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 61
AbcamAbcam CENPE product
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology CENPE product
- immunocytochemistryIn 2009, Ying Wai Chan et al. used Santa Cruz Biotechnology CENPE antibody to study the hSpindly-mediated dynein functions and the role of KT dynein in spindle orientation [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2009, Douglas R Mackay et al. employed Santa Cruz Biotechnology CENPE antibody to perform western blot in order to study the roles of Nup153 plays in mitosis [ncbi , more ].
- Teruo Nakaya et al. (2010). "Critical role of Pcid2 in B cell survival through the regulation of MAD2 expression".PMID 20870947
- Ying Wai Chan et al. (2009). "Mitotic control of kinetochore-associated dynein and spindle orientation by human Spindly".PMID 19468067
- Douglas R Mackay et al. (2009). "The nucleoporin Nup153 has separable roles in both early mitotic progression and the resolution of mitosis".PMID 19158386