This is a review about CELF1, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using CELF1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited CELF1 antibody.
CELF1 synonym: BRUNOL2; CUG-BP; CUGBP; CUGBP1; EDEN-BP; NAB50; NAPOR; hNab50; 50 kDa nuclear polyadenylated RNA-binding protein; CELF-1; CUG RNA-binding protein; CUG triplet repeat RNA-binding protein 1; CUG triplet repeat, RNA binding protein 1; CUG triplet repeat, RNA-binding protein 1; CUG-BP- and ETR-3-like factor 1; CUG-BP1; CUGBP Elav-like family member 1; EDEN-BP homolog; RNA-binding protein BRUNOL-2; bruno-like 2; bruno-like protein 2; deadenylation factor CUG-BP; embryo deadenylation element binding protein; embryo deadenylation element-binding protein homolog; nuclear polyadenylated RNA-binding protein, 50-kD
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology CELF1 product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology mouse monoclonal anti-CUG-BP1 antibody was used in western blot to study the roles for SRp20 and CUG-BP1 in modulating insulin receptor exon 11 alternative splicing.ncbi, more
- Santa Cruz Biotech anti-CUGBP1 antibody was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the role of RNA CUG-binding protein 1 to 20-kDa isoform of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta.ncbi, more
|Santa Cruz Biotechnology||2||CELF1 antibody|
|EMD Millipore||1||CELF1 antibody|
Table 1. CELF1 antibody western blot.
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore CELF1 product
- Upstate Biotechnology monoclonal anti-CUG-BP antibody was used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the function of CUG-BP in the decay of two ARE-containing mRNAs in human Hela cells.ncbi, more
- Supriya Sen et al. (2009). "SRp20 and CUG-BP1 modulate insulin receptor exon 11 alternative splicing".PMID 19047369
- Karen C M Moraes et al. (2006). "CUG-BP binds to RNA substrates and recruits PARN deadenylase".PMID 16601207
- Nikolai A Timchenko et al. (2005). "RNA CUG-binding protein 1 increases translation of 20-kDa isoform of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta by interacting with the alpha and beta subunits of eukaryotic initiation translation factor 2".PMID 15788409