This is a review about CD47, based on 3 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using CD47 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited CD47 antibody.
CD47 synonym: IAP; MER6; OA3; CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer); CD47 glycoprotein; Rh-related antigen; antigen identified by monoclonal antibody 1D8; antigenic surface determinant protein OA3; integrin associated protein; integrin-associated protein; integrin-associated signal transducer; leukocyte surface antigen CD47
- BD Biosciences anti-CD47 was used in 2ug/ml to perform mass cytometry in order to show that different stimulation effect of human hematopoietic cells could be analysized by single-cell mass cytometry.ncbi, more
- BD PharMingen monoclonal anti-CD47 was used to perform blocking or activating experiments in order to show that a computational-based peptidomics can be used to identify peptides inhibiting the proliferation and migration of endothelial cells systematically.ncbi, more
Table 1. CD47 antibody block or activate.
- E. Brown (Washington University, St. Louis, MO) monoclonal CD47 antibodies (B6H12 and 2D3) were used in blocking or activating expriments to study the roles of protein tyrosine phosphatase substrate-1 and CD47 in human B lymphocytes adhesion to nonactivated endothelial cellsncbi, more
- H.-J. B hring (Eberhard Karls Universit t, T bingen, Germany) monoclonal CD47 antibody (SE5A5) was used in blocking or activating expriments to study the roles of protein tyrosine phosphatase substrate-1 and CD47 in human B lymphocytes adhesion to nonactivated endothelial cellsncbi, more
- Sean C Bendall et al. (2011). "Single-cell mass cytometry of differential immune and drug responses across a human hematopoietic continuum".PMID 21551058
- Emmanouil D Karagiannis et al. (2008). "A systematic methodology for proteome-wide identification of peptides inhibiting the proliferation and migration of endothelial cells".PMID 18780781
- Hitoshi Yoshida et al. (2002). "Interaction between Src homology 2 domain bearing protein tyrosine phosphatase substrate-1 and CD47 mediates the adhesion of human B lymphocytes to nonactivated endothelial cells".PMID 11907074