This is a review about BMI1, based on 8 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using BMI1 antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited BMI1 antibody.
BMI1 synonym: FLVI2/BMI1; PCGF4; RNF51; B lymphoma Mo-MLV insertion region 1 homolog; flvi-2/bmi-1; murine leukemia viral (bmi-1) oncogene homolog; polycomb complex protein BMI-1; polycomb group RING finger protein 4; polycomb group protein Bmi1; ring finger protein 51
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore BMI1 product
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-Bmi-1 antibody was used to perform western blot in order to study the role of LMP2A in the nasopharyngeal carcinoma progression.ncbi, more
- Upstate anti-Bmi1 antibody was used in western blot, immunocytochemistry, and ChIP assay to study the effect of expression of the SYT-SSX2 oncogene on polycomb function in human U2OS osteosarcoma cell line.ncbi, more
- Upstate Biotechnology rabbit polyclonal anti-Bmi-1 antibody and mouse monoclonal anti-Bmi-1 antibody were used in western blot and immunohistochemistry to analyze the expression of Bmi-1 protein and its clinical significance in human bladder cancer.ncbi, more
- Upstate mouse anti-BMI1 antibody was used in western blot, immunocytochemistry, and ChIP assay to demonstrate that CBX8 is part of one of the PRC1 complexes and regulates proliferation of diploid human and mouse fibroblasts through direct binding to the INK4A-ARF locus.ncbi, more
- Upstate Cell Signaling Solutions F6 mouse monoclonal Bmi-1 antibody was used in western blot on to study the regulation of cell proliferation and senescence by Mel-18 via transcriptional repression of Bmi-1 and c-Myc oncoproteinsncbi, more
- Upstate Biotechnology anti-BMI1 antibody was used in western blot to study the role of PRC1 complex and CULLIN3/SPOP ligase complex in X inactivation.ncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||6||BMI1 antibody|
|Thermo Scientific Pierce Products||1||BMI1 antibody|
Table 1. BMI1 antibody western blot.
Thermo Scientific Pierce ProductsThermo Scientific Pierce Products BMI1 product
- Zymed mouse monoclonal Bmi-1 antibody 1H6B10G7 was used in western blot on to study the regulation of cell proliferation and senescence by Mel-18 via transcriptional repression of Bmi-1 and c-Myc oncoproteinsncbi, more
Cell Signaling TechnologyCell Signaling Technology BMI1 product
- Cell Signalling anti-aBmi1 antiboby was used to perform ChIP in order to study mitosis facilitate somatic cell nuclear reprogramming. ncbi, more
- Dr. Kristian Helin (University of Copenhagen) mouse monoclonal BMI1 antibodies against full-length human BMI1 fused to the maltose-binding protein were used in western blot (Clone DC9) and in ChIP assay (Clone AF27) to study the binding of polycomb group proteins throughout the INK4A-ARF locus and their disassociation in senescent cellsncbi, more
|EMD Millipore||2||BMI1 antibody|
Table 3. BMI1 antibody immunocytochemistry.
|EMD Millipore||1||BMI1 antibody|
Table 4. BMI1 antibody immunohistochemistry.
- Richard P Halley-Stott et al. (2014). "Mitosis gives a brief window of opportunity for a change in gene transcription".PMID 25072650
- Qing Li Kong et al. (2010). "Epstein-Barr virus-encoded LMP2A induces an epithelial-mesenchymal transition and increases the number of side population stem-like cancer cells in nasopharyngeal carcinoma".PMID 20532215
- Roy Barco et al. (2009). "The synovial sarcoma-associated SYT-SSX2 oncogene antagonizes the polycomb complex protein Bmi1".PMID 19337376
- Zi Ke Qin et al. (2009). "Expression of Bmi-1 is a prognostic marker in bladder cancer".PMID 19228380
- Adrian P Bracken et al. (2007). "The Polycomb group proteins bind throughout the INK4A-ARF locus and are disassociated in senescent cells".PMID 17344414
- Nikolaj Dietrich et al. (2007). "Bypass of senescence by the polycomb group protein CBX8 through direct binding to the INK4A-ARF locus".PMID 17332741
- Wei jian Guo et al. (2007). "Mel-18, a polycomb group protein, regulates cell proliferation and senescence via transcriptional repression of Bmi-1 and c-Myc oncoproteins".PMID 17151361
- Inmaculada Hernández-Muñoz et al. (2005). "Stable X chromosome inactivation involves the PRC1 Polycomb complex and requires histone MACROH2A1 and the CULLIN3/SPOP ubiquitin E3 ligase".PMID 15897469