This is a review about ANKS1B, based on 2 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using ANKS1B antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited ANKS1B antibody.
ANKS1B synonym: AIDA; AIDA-1; ANKS2; EB-1; EB1; cajalin-2; E2a-Pbx1-associated protein; amyloid-beta precursor protein intracellular domain associated protein 1; ankyrin repeat and sterile alpha motif domain-containing protein 1B; cajalin 2
Santa Cruz BiotechnologySanta Cruz Biotechnology ANKS1B product
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology anti-Pbx1 antibody was used in immunohistochemistry to identify which of the Pbx and Meis family cofactors are expressed in the endometrium. (catalog: sc-889) [ncbi , more ]
Table 1. ANKS1B antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Sigma-Aldrich rabbit anti-EB1 antibody was used to carry out western blot analysis and immunoflorescence assays in order to investigate the role of forward trafficking of connexin 43 in gap junction coupling and ischemia-related cardiac arrhythmias therapy. [ncbi , more ]
- BD Biosciences EB1 mouse monoclonal antibody was used to carry out immunofluorescence assays in order to investigate the role of forward trafficking of connexin 43 in gap junction coupling and ischemia-related cardiac arrhythmias therapy. [ncbi , more ]
Table 2. ANKS1B antibody western blot.
- James W Smyth et al. (2010). "Limited forward trafficking of connexin 43 reduces cell-cell coupling in stressed human and mouse myocardium".PMID 20038810
- Jennifer L Sarno et al. (2005). "HOXA10, Pbx2, and Meis1 protein expression in the human endometrium: formation of multimeric complexes on HOXA10 target genes".PMID 15494461