This is a review about AKT3, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using AKT3 antibody in all methods. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited AKT3 antibody.
AKT3 synonym: MPPH; PKB-GAMMA; PKBG; PRKBG; RAC-PK-gamma; RAC-gamma; STK-2; PKB gamma; RAC-gamma serine/threonine protein kinase; RAC-gamma serine/threonine-protein kinase
Cell Signaling TechnologyCell Signaling Technology AKT3 product
- ELISAIn 2005, Chaitali Basak et al. applied Cell Signaling Technology AKT3 antibody to evaluate the role of NF-kappa B- and C/EBP beta-driven interleukin-1 beta gene expression and PAK1-mediated caspase-1 activation in interleukin-1 beta release from Helicobacter pylori lipopolysaccharide-stimulated macrophages [ncbi , more ].
- immunoprecipitationIn 2004, Saveria Aquila et al. used Cell Signaling Technology AKT3 antibody to detect phospho-Akt3 in human ejaculate spermatozoa [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2004, Saveria Aquila et al. used Cell Signaling Technology AKT3 antibody to detect phospho-Akt3 in human ejaculate spermatozoa [ncbi , more ].
EMD MilliporeEMD Millipore AKT3 product
- immunoprecipitationIn 2001, M J Rane et al. utilized EMD Millipore AKT3 antibody to study activation of p38-dependent MK2 in human neutrophils [ncbi , more ].
- western blotIn 2008, Michael Degtyarev et al. employed EMD Millipore AKT3 antibody to perform western blot in order to show that PTEN-null tumors is promoted to autophagy and more sensitive to lysosomotropic agents after Akt inhibition [ncbi , more ].
- Michael Degtyarev et al. (2008). "Akt inhibition promotes autophagy and sensitizes PTEN-null tumors to lysosomotropic agents".PMID 18838554
- Chaitali Basak et al. (2005). "NF-kappaB- and C/EBPbeta-driven interleukin-1beta gene expression and PAK1-mediated caspase-1 activation play essential roles in interleukin-1beta release from Helicobacter pylori lipopolysaccharide-stimulated macrophages".PMID 15561713
- Saveria Aquila et al. (2004). "Estrogen receptor (ER)alpha and ER beta are both expressed in human ejaculated spermatozoa: evidence of their direct interaction with phosphatidylinositol-3-OH kinase/Akt pathway".PMID 15001646
- M J Rane et al. (2001). "p38 Kinase-dependent MAPKAPK-2 activation functions as 3-phosphoinositide-dependent kinase-2 for Akt in human neutrophils".PMID 11042204