This is a review about gag, based on 11 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using gag antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited gag antibody.
Bio-Rad AbD SerotecBio-Rad AbD Serotec gag product
- Biogenesis anti-CAp24gag goat polyclonal serum was used in Western blot to study the biological function of cAMP-dependent protein kinase in HIV-1 infectivity. [ncbi , more ]
|Bio-Rad AbD Serotec||1||gag antibody|
Table 1. Human immunodeficiency virus 1 gag antibody western blot.
Beckman Coulter, Inc.Beckman Coulter, Inc. gag product
- Beckman Coulter anti-p24/gag monoclonal antibody was used to perform FACS in order to study novel HIV-1 capture mechanism. [ncbi , more ]
- Coulter PE-conjugated anti-HIV-1 Gag antibody was used to perform flow cytometry in order to study T-cell to T-cell spread of HIV-1. [ncbi , more ]
- DakoCytomation a p24 antigen ELISA (AMPAKTM) assay was used to demonstrate the organization of DC-SIGN in microdomains on the plasma membrane important for binding and internalization of virus particles, and these multimolecular assemblies of DC-SIGN acting as a docking site for pathogens like HIV-1 to invade the host. [ncbi , more ]
- ID Labs HIV-1 p24 antibody was used to perform western blot in order to study the mechanism of the reduction infectivity of HIV-1 by BST-2. [ncbi , more ]
- ICN mouse monoclonal anti-CAp24gag antibody was used in Western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the biological function of cAMP-dependent protein kinase in HIV-1 infectivity. [ncbi , more ]
- ICN monoclonal anti-p24 antibody was used in western blot to study the effect of modification of Gag and Pol expression on human immunodeficiency virus type 1-specific immunity after genetic immunization in human 293T cells. [ncbi , more ]
Table 2. Human immunodeficiency virus 1 gag antibody ELISA.
- Zeptometrix polyclonal anti-HTLV-1 p24 antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to study the roles for PPPY and PTAP motifs in human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 particle release in human 293T cells. [ncbi , more ]
- ZeptoMetrix anti-p24 antibody was used in supernatant from human PBMCs and in ELISA to study the role of antibody from patients with acute human immunodeficiency virus infection in controlling viremia. [ncbi , more ]
- Advanced Biotechnologies (Columbia, MD) Gag antibodies were used in western blot and immunoprecipitation to study the induction of ubiquitin-like protein ISG15 during innate antiviral response [ncbi , more ]
- Advanced Biotechnologies anti-p24 gag antibody was used in western blot to detect p24 gag in the culture supernatants of chronically HIV-1-infected H9 cells. [ncbi , more ]
- Advanced Biotechnologies monoclonal anti-p24 antibody was used in immunocytochemistry to study the association of HIV-1 Gag with membrane and with lipid rafts in human HeLa cells. [ncbi , more ]
Table 3. Human immunodeficiency virus 1 gag antibody immunoprecipitation.
|Beckman Coulter, Inc.||2||gag antibody|
Table 4. Human immunodeficiency virus 1 gag antibody flow cytometry.
Table 5. Human immunodeficiency virus 1 gag antibody immunocytochemistry.
- Nuria Izquierdo-Useros et al. (2012). "Sialyllactose in viral membrane gangliosides is a novel molecular recognition pattern for mature dendritic cell capture of HIV-1".PMID 22545022
- Jianyong Zhang et al. (2010). "BST-2 diminishes HIV-1 infectivity".PMID 20861258
- Clare Jolly et al. (2010). "Cell-cell spread of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 overcomes tetherin/BST-2-mediated restriction in T cells".PMID 20861257
- Atsushi Okumura et al. (2006). "Innate antiviral response targets HIV-1 release by the induction of ubiquitin-like protein ISG15".PMID 16434471
- Hiroyuki Gatanaga et al. (2006). "Altered HIV-1 Gag protein interactions with cyclophilin A (CypA) on the acquisition of H219Q and H219P substitutions in the CypA binding loop".PMID 16275650
- Akira Ono et al. (2005). "Association of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 gag with membrane does not require highly basic sequences in the nucleocapsid: use of a novel Gag multimerization assay".PMID 16254348
- Huating Wang et al. (2004). "Both the PPPY and PTAP motifs are involved in human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 particle release".PMID 14722305
- Alessandra Cambi et al. (2004). "Microdomains of the C-type lectin DC-SIGN are portals for virus entry into dendritic cells".PMID 14709546
- Christine Cartier et al. (2003). "Active cAMP-dependent protein kinase incorporated within highly purified HIV-1 particles is required for viral infectivity and interacts with viral capsid protein".PMID 12842892
- D N Forthal et al. (2001). "Antibody from patients with acute human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection inhibits primary strains of HIV type 1 in the presence of natural-killer effector cells".PMID 11435575
- Y Huang et al. (2001). "Human immunodeficiency virus type 1-specific immunity after genetic immunization is enhanced by modification of Gag and Pol expression".PMID 11312370