This is a review about env, based on 4 published articles (read how Labome selects the articles), using env antibody in experiments. It is aimed to help Labome visitors find the most suited env antibody.
env synonym: Envelope surface glycoprotein gp160, precursor
POLYMUN SCIENTIFIC INC
- Polymun Scientific Inc mouse anti-gp120 monoclonal antibody was used to apply on CM5 sensor chip analysis in order to investigate the virologic basis of cross-reactive neutralizing antibodies in the sera of HIV-1 infected subjects. [ncbi , more ]
Table 1. Human immunodeficiency virus 1 env antibody western blot.
W OLSON AND N SCHULKE
- Dr W. Olson and N. Schulke anti-gp120 antibody was used in ELISA to study the antigenicity and immunogenicity of engineered gp120. [ncbi , more ]
- Fitzgerald rabbit polyclonal gp41env anti-sera was used in Western blot to study the biological function of cAMP-dependent protein kinase in HIV-1 infectivity. [ncbi , more ]
- Xueling Wu et al. (2010). "Rational design of envelope identifies broadly neutralizing human monoclonal antibodies to HIV-1".PMID 20616233
- Suganya Selvarajah et al. (2005). "Comparing antigenicity and immunogenicity of engineered gp120".PMID 16160142
- Christine Cartier et al. (2003). "Active cAMP-dependent protein kinase incorporated within highly purified HIV-1 particles is required for viral infectivity and interacts with viral capsid protein".PMID 12842892
- S Cen et al. (2001). "Incorporation of lysyl-tRNA synthetase into human immunodeficiency virus type 1".PMID 11333884
questions and comments