United States Biological is a primary brand for the Life Science Industry. We are committed to reducing the cost of research with value, integrity and a truly personal buying experience.
- US Biological snake venom exonuclease was used to perform DNA digestion in order to show that arsenate-grown GFAJ-1 cells do not have arsenate in DNA.
- US Biological P1 nuclease was used to perform DNA digestion in order to show that arsenate-grown GFAJ-1 cells do not have arsenate in DNA.
- USBiological goat anti-TACC3 was used at 1:1000 to perform immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry in order to show that FGFR-TACC fusion happened in specific GBM patients.
- US Biological anti-HS antibody was used to perform western blot in order to show that LARGE has xylosyltransferase and glucuronyltransferase activities to modify alpha-dystroglycan for its normal function.
- US Biological rabbit anti-hexokinase was used in 1:10,000 to perform western blot in order to show that the detail of yeast meiotic program was revealed by mRNA abundance and protein production measurement
- US Biological amino acid free Schneiders media was used to perform cell culture in order to show that vacuolar H+-ATPase is involved in mTOR pathway for mTORC1 translocation and activation.
- US Biological amino acid-free RPMI was used to perform cell culture in order to show that vacuolar H+-ATPase is involved in mTOR pathway for mTORC1 translocation and activation.
- US Biological anti-SPARC monoclonal antibody was used to perform immonohistochemistry in order to study the expression of oral cancer biomarkers.
- USBiological standard 5mC, 5hmC, 5fC, and 5caC. 5mC and 5hmC were used to perform mass spectrometry in order to show that 5mC could be converted to 5fC and 5caC by Tet proteins.
- US Biological NGM Lite was used to perform serratia selection in order to show that coevolution with pathogen promotes biparental sex in C.elegans.
- United States Biological anti-hexokinase was used in 1:10 000 to perform western blot in order to show the dynamic changes of Get3-Get1/2 receptor complex during Tail-anchored (TA) protein biogenesis.
- Heparan Sulfate (10E4 epitope)
- Tau (Neurofibrillary Tangles Marker, Microtubule-associated Protein, MAP, Paired helical filament-tau, PHF-tau)
- Collagen, Type 1, Bovine Tendon
- Heartworm, Canine (Dirofilaria immitis)
- Corticosterone BioAssay™ ELISA Kit
- Nuclease P1 (Nuclease 5'-Nucleotidehydrolase, 3'-Phosphohydrolase, NP1)
- Nonidet-P40 substitute (Igepal CA-630, T-DET O-series, ethoxylated octylphenol, T-DET O-9)
- Creatine Kinase MM Isoenzyme (CKMM)
- Galactosidase (E. coli) (Biotin)
- Keratin 18