ExactAntigen.com is now Labome.com
Search antibodies, siRNA/shRNA, ELISA, cDNA clones, proteins/peptides, microRNA, and biochemicals
- Primary Antibodies
p53, CD133, AKT, CD4, EGFR, CASP3
- Proteins and Peptides
- ELISA and Assay Kits
- cDNA clones
- siRNA, shRNA, and microRNA
- Biochemicals, Activators and Inhibitors
- Secondary Antibodies and Isotype Control
anti-mouse IgG1, anti-rabbit, anti-rat IgG H+L, anti-goat
- Protein Tags and Labelling
GFP, HIS, GST, HA, FLAG, FITC, V5, BrdU, streptavidin
- Cell Biology/Immunology
stem cell markers, CD markers, phosphotyrosine
Influenza A, SARS, Hepatitis B, Helicobacter pylor
Unbiased Reviews for Antibodies and Other Reagents
Labome selects one recipient
for a Science gift subscription every week.
Enter the selection by inputting your email address for the ExactAlert service throughout our website.
Questions, comments, and suggestions.
Most recent posting
As mentioned in the datasheet, it is suggested to use 1ul of Nestin Antibody (NB300-266FR) per test. What does it means? I'm a beginner in immunostaining.
Thank you for your email.
I apologize for the vague description on our product for the recommended usage. In our experience, this directly conjugated antibody can be used at 1ul per 10^6 cells in ICC and Flow applications. If your customer is going to be immuno staining tissue samples, we recommend between 1:100-1:200 dilution of the antibody for this application. As with all our recommended dilutions, these are just guidelines, and the final amount used will need to be determined by the end user.
Please let me know if there are any additional questions.
Materials and Methods A Unique Journal
Materials and Methods is an open-access, online review journal (ISSN: 2329-5139), focusing on materials and methods used in biomedical experiments. The journal is unique because each article is regularly updated to reflect most recent advances. Manuscripts are welcome.
Why Publish With Materials and Methods
- Open access.
- Wide readership.
- Rapid publication with a streamlined review process.
- Multilingual version of select manuscripts.
- No fee if a manuscript is submitted in 2014.
- No limits on the length of an article and the number of figures/tables.
Instructions for Authors
- Manuscript organization is flexible. Authors can elect to use these sections: Title, Authors, Affiliations, Abstract, Introduction, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgments, References, Figure Legends, and Tables.
- Authors are encouraged to utilize illustrative figures and tables to increase the readability and to provide standard MeSH headings, gene and protein accession numbers to facilitate the annotation and indexing of their articles.
- Reference format: follow NCBI format. A reference can be represented by its PUBMED id instead of the full citation.
- Figure specifications: follow PUBMED Central. PNG format is preferable. Figures can be of different sizes, but must be with the same scale (under 100% view in any graphic software, images and text fonts in different figures look comparable).
- Authors shall commit to update their articles annually.
- Manuscripts in word files can be submitted via emails to this address: editor @ labome.com.
- Responsive editorial staff work with authors closely to resolve any issues.