Search antibodies, siRNA/shRNA, ELISA, cDNA clones, proteins/peptides, microRNA, and biochemicals
VAD, Validated Antibody Database, is incorporated into Labome websites, last updated in August 2015.
- The database includes manually curated antibody information from 31496 formal publications.
- Validation is both species- and application-specific.
- Search your favorite gene at Labome. Gold -> at least three publications; Silver -> one or two publications.
- Primary Antibodies
p53, CD133, AKT, CD4, EGFR, CASP3
- Proteins and Peptides
- ELISA and Assay Kits
- cDNA clones
- siRNA, shRNA, and microRNA
- Biochemicals, Activators and Inhibitors
- Secondary Antibodies and Isotype Control
anti-mouse IgG1, anti-rabbit, anti-rat IgG H+L, anti-goat
- Protein Tags and Labelling
GFP, HIS, GST, HA, FLAG, FITC, V5, BrdU, streptavidin
- Cell Biology/Immunology
stem cell markers, CD markers, phosphotyrosine
Ebola Virus, Influenza A, SARS, Hepatitis B, Helicobacter pylor
Questions, comments, and suggestions.
Most recent posting
do vemurafenib,dabrafenib and tramentnib show promise for Stage IV adeno NSCLC with BRAF V600ELabome reply
We do not know. We do not have medical expertise directly for patients. You should seek advice from a practicing oncologist.
Materials and Methods A Unique Journal
Materials and Methods is an online review journal (ISSN: 2329-5139), focusing on materials and methods used in biomedical experiments. The journal is unique because each article is regularly updated to reflect most recent advances. Manuscripts are usually invited from experts. Contact info @ labome.com if you are interested in submitting a manuscript.
New or Recently Updated Articles
Unbiased Reviews for Antibodies and Other Reagents
Labome selects one recipient
for a Science gift subscription every month.
Enter the selection by inputting your email address for the ExactAlert service throughout our website.