Search Validated Antibody Database, antibodies, siRNA/shRNA, ELISA, cDNA clones, proteins/peptides, microRNA, and biochemicals
VAD, Validated Antibody Database, is incorporated into Labome websites.
- The database includes manually curated antibody information from 40021 formal publications.
- Validation is both species- and application-specific.
- Search your favorite gene at Labome. Gold -> at least three publications; Silver -> one or two publications.
- Primary Antibodies
p53, CD133, AKT, CD4, EGFR, CASP3
- Proteins and Peptides
- ELISA and Assay Kits
- cDNA clones
- siRNA, shRNA, and microRNA
- Biochemicals, Activators and Inhibitors
- Secondary Antibodies and Isotype Control
anti-mouse IgG1, anti-rabbit, anti-rat IgG H+L, anti-goat
- Protein Tags and Labelling
GFP, HIS, GST, HA, FLAG, FITC, V5, BrdU, streptavidin
- Cell Biology/Immunology
stem cell markers, CD markers, phosphotyrosine
Ebola Virus, Influenza A, SARS, Hepatitis B, Helicobacter pylor
Questions, comments, and suggestions.
Most recent posting
Can the virus and cells be preserved because we want to quantify the viral particles and cells in urine?Labome reply
Thanks for your interest. This product is no longer available from ALPCA, the supplier.
Materials and Methods A Unique Journal